Website Maury Regional Health
Title: Surgical Technologist CSTFA – Surgery
Location: Maury Regional Medical Center
Position Shift Options: Full-Time Days
The Surgery Technologist is an active member of the nursing team in the Operating Room or procedural area, functions under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse in the OR, and is responsible for assisting the RN in carrying out the individual plan of care based on the RN assessment
Credentials / Education:
- Required: Current Surgical Technologist certification
- First Assist
- Preferred: One (1) Certified Surgical Tech Experience
About Maury Regional Health:
Maury Regional Health is the largest health system between Nashville and Huntsville with approximately 2,800 employees and more than 200 physicians at our hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, outpatient facilities and physician practices throughout southern Middle Tennessee, including:
- Maury Regional Medical Center (Columbia)
- Marshall Medical Center (Lewisburg)
- Wayne Medical Center (Waynesboro)
- Lewis Health Center (Hohenwald)
- Maury Regional Medical Group physician practices
- Additional locations
Why Join Our Team?
- Culture: Magnet® designation at Maury Regional Medical Center and a commitment to patient-centered care
- Educational Opportunities: Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment (for qualifying candidates)
- Career Advancement: Cross-training, mentorships and internal promotions
- Benefits: Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package and complementary parking on campus
At Maury Regional Health, we prioritize clinical excellence and compassionate care in all that we do as evidenced by:
- Our six-time recognition as a 15 Top Health System in the U.S. by IBM Watson Health®, most recently awarded in 2020.
- Our RN residency program for recent nursing graduates is recognized by the ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program® (PTAP) as an Industry-Recognized Apprenticeship Program (IRAP).
- Numerous facilities throughout southern Middle Tennessee with nearly 3,000 employees provide a broad range of services, while retaining those qualities that bind us together as a family.
Maury Regional Health is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship. Maury Regional Health grants equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origins (including ancestry), genetic information, disability, age, military/ national guard/ veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or other status protected by state or federal law. Statements made by applicants for employment on this application form will be checked for accuracy. Maury Regional Health campuses are tobacco-free. All tobacco use is prohibited.
To apply for this job please visit www.mauryregional.com.